CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.25.2008

He Got Me...

What can I say? The man knows how to motivate me. Had he not said, "hopefully this will get her to write on here too", then I probably wouldn't have touched this thing till our kids graduated from high school. I'm terrible with things like this.
So far things are going really well. Things haven't been easy, not by a long shot, but we're working on it. Taylor and I have found a really good balance with each other. We're learning to be more comfortable with each other by sharing those insecurities that only our Father would know. It's helping us to build a deeper love and trust toward one another.
As Taylor had mentioned, we are very much enjoying our eternal marriage class. I think that has made it more real for me. So much of this engagement has been so surreal. To think that three years ago I was standing in an airport waving goodbye to the young man that would never know my true feelings for him. Never imagining that he would ever love me as I did him. But sitting in that classroom, listening to gospel doctrines on marriage with him, and planning the rules and foundation for OUR home made it all real.
We now have, gosh 29 days or so til we kneel at the alter and I couldn't be more excited. I enjoy the time that we spend together now. Looking at him with anticipation to be his wife. I know that it is just a taste of what is to come. To spend the rest of eternity with him and feel that spiritual bond between us will be a feeling that even I won't be able to explain.
Sorry it's not much of an update like Taylors was, I just felt impressed to share my feelings with Taylor and all of you.
We look forward to seeing all of you soon.

0 comments: