CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.08.2008

First Post

So, even though Rikki created this whole blog and everything, i guess i will still get to be the first one to write in it. I guess i'm not entirely sure of everthing Rikki's going to put in here, I guess just wedding plans and engagement pictures and stuff from what i understand...

But since i'm writing first, i get to say how excited i am to be getting married to Rikki. She's known for a while that we're perfect for each other, but i'm apparently not as quick to percieve these things. But over the last 10 months, that conclusion dawned on me to. And especially in the time that i'm away from her is when i realize how much she really means to me, because i always long to be with her when i am. I've realized what an amazing person she is, and how much she cares about me. And when i came to the absolute conclusion that i couldn't live without her, i asked her to marry me. So here we are.

I'm pretty sure that she'll do most of the writing from here on out, but i might interject here and there.

Empty was my sky before her.

0 comments: